North Carolina's premier tech-running store since 1989
Since 1989, 9th St. Active Feet has made the promise to each and every customer that all of us will do our very best to provide a higher level of expertise and service than you would find in any running store in the country. We invite you to consult with us before purchasing your next pair of shoes.
At 9th St. Active Feet, you will discover a personable and knowledgeable team member who holds a college degree in sports science or athletic training. This talented staff will analyze your walking/running problems and injuries to choose an appropriately designed shoe to fit your foot category. See you soon!
Thorlo Spring BOGO Sale!!!
9th St. Staff Member's Trip to Ireland
Yurbuds Sport Earphones
9SAF REWARDS CLUB
Since 1989, 9th St. Active Feet has been recognized as the pioneer technical running shoe store in the U.S. Our success is attributed to:
- Valued customer service
- Thorough evaluation of the lower extremities and feet (gait analysis)
- Our ability to pair your foot with the proper shoe
- Providing the correct socks, orthotics, & medical devices
- College educated staff with degrees in Exercise & Sport Science
We must provide the initial evaluation in-house
After this initial physical evaluation at our store, we can ship any of our shoe products directly to you. You will pay UPS charges only—NO HANDLING FEES.
- President: Walter E. Cleary
- Business Manager: Gwen E. Cleary
- Store Manager: Benjamin M. Rafferty
STORE HOURS: Although our hours are from 10:00 to 7:00, seven (7) days/week, to better serve you, please aim to be in our store in the evening by 6:00 or 6:15, since the fitting time may take from 30 minutes to an hour.