It's All About Expertise
Each team member (Staff Assistant) at 9th Street Active Feet, Inc. has a Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree related to athletic training, sports science, pre-physical therapy. This insures that our team has the diagnostic skills relative to sports injuries and applied biomechanics and an understanding of the lower extremities to provide an appropriate fit for each customer.
- Walter E. Cleary, President
- Gwen E. Cleary, Business Manager
- Scott W. Dice, B.S., Kinesiology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA.
- Ben Rafferty, B.S., Exercise Sport Science (Fitness Leadership), University of North Carolina-Greensboro, Greensboro, N.C. (STORE MANAGER)
- Beck Langston, B.A., Exercise Science, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC.
- Tabitha King, B.A., Exercise Science, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, N.C.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS FAIRS
ATTENTION: 9th St. Active Feet would be pleased to be a participant in any health and wellness expo. If you are interested, please e-mail us or call us; we will come and present a limited number of our products as well as expert foot and shoe advice to your visitors.
Our team participates in local and statewide Health & Wellness Fairs, as well as running events including:
- American Pediatric Society Health Fair, Chapel Hill, NC
- EPA Health Fair, RTP
- Cree Research Health Fair
- Duke Univ. Medical Ctr. Employee Health Fair
- Franklin County Employee Health Fair
- Durham Regional Employee Health Fair
- State of NC Employees Wellness Expo
- Croasdaile Village Retirement Community Health Fair
- Forest at Duke Retirement Community Health and Wellness Fair
- Sarcoma Run-Run/Walk
- NC State Highway Patrol Stroll Garner, NC
- St. Hwy. Patrol Run on the Wild Side, Asheville, NC